Posted 9 Jan 2023
Closes 8 Feb 2023
Amplify is the future of music education.
Amplify up-skills generalist primary school teachers to teach curriculum based music in the classroom so that students don’t miss out. All lessons are super contemporary in their approach and feature some of Australia’s most well-known artists. They make teaching music super easy for teachers and create engaging and inspiring creative experiences for students.
Our fast-growing team is in need of a Sales Representative to get Amplify into classrooms across Australia.
Our ideal candidate is:
- ambitious and has a hunger to succeed
- resilient with the ability to adapt
- an active listener
- a people person possessing the ability to build and grow strong, trusted relationships both in-person and remotely
- capable of managing big picture goals with a day-to-day “get it done” attitude
- great at talking on the phone
Desired but not essential experience:
- 2 – 3 years experience in B2B or tech sales
- knows their way around a CRM
- a love of outbound sales
- previous experience in Education or with another EdTech business
- have a valid drivers licence
- be able to travel domestically
In return, our ideal candidate will:
- receive a handsome base salary
- handsome-r bonuses
- have opportunities for growth in the business
- report directly to the Sales Manager
- work as part of a small but great team who are equally ambitious and hard-working
Applicants from Victoria and South Australia are also encouraged to apply.
If you have any further questions about the role, feel free to get in touch directly – email@example.com
- Contact Name: Jeremy Davidson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org