Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Jul 2022
Closes 11 Aug 2022
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable. Looking for a career in Media? Want to work at the biggest radio, streaming and podcasting network in Australia?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Sales Coordinator to support the Sales Team in our Sydney Office!
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to our Sales team and is instrumental in the overall success of the sales team. If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive in a busy work environment, are deadline driven with an awesome eye for detail, then this may be the position for you.
About the Role:
- Administrative support to sales management and sales team
- Manage the daily activities of the sales team
- Oversee data entry, database management and maintenance of all sales related data into internal systems
- Preparation of presentations, proposals, national promotional briefs and responses for all Account Managers and Sales Managers
- Create, generate and maintain all forms of sales data
- Reporting – compiling monthly and quarterly updates
What you’ll have:
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience in an Administration or Sales Support role is a BONUS!
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we needto thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disability AccommodationFor individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Contact Name: People and Culture
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org