Sales Assistant - Sydney
Posted 8 Mar 2023
Closes 26 Mar 2023
Paramount is a global media & entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and our new subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals, passionate about Media, for a number of exciting Sales Assistant opportunities across Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth. Working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from wherever you are most productive, these opportunities are key to the success of the Sales team, supporting colleagues and our world class clients.
Aside from joining an incredible sales team, we could just list the numerous benefits our employees get every day. However, for now we’ll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
- 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
- We hold a 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
As a Sales Assistant you’ll:
- Carry out daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (linear, digital and VOD) and booking commercial schedules.
- Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked.
- Develop strong understanding of Network 10’s products and solutions for advertisers.
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines.
- Generate and deliver billing reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment.
- Participate in post analysis of campaigns.
- Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned.
Our Sales team would love to see:
- A confident, customer-focused communicator
- Someone who is organised, has incredible attention to detail and understands that things can be fast paced
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills as not everything is right all the time
- Genuine interest in media and fantastic if you have a degree in media or some sales experience
- Some understanding of systems like IBMS and/or Salesforce systems but it’s not essential as that can be learnt. Knowing the basic Microsoft packages will be needed though.
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world’s oldest living cultures.
- Contact Name: Josh Edwards
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org