Sales and Service Team Member
Posted 2 Jun 2022
Closes 2 Jul 2022
Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) exists to save lives, create great Australian and build better communities. As one of Australia’s most respected community organisations and a world leader in lifesaving, coastal public safety, rescue and education services, SLSA provides many ways to get involved as a volunteer or employee. The Brisbane based Surf Lifesaving Foundation is the national fundraising body for Surf Life Saving in Australia. We rely heavily on the support of the community to continue to provide this vital service that help keep our beaches safe and protect our Australian way of life.
Our Bowen Hills office is looking for a motivated and proactive Sales and Service Team member to join their Community Fundraising Team.
The purpose of the Sales and Service Team member role is to provide customer service support to assist with revenue for business units
- Conduct outbound and inbound call activities
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Retain supporter base
- Use the database to create, update and maintain supporter records
- General administrative tasks required to maintain accurate information
- Delivery of the highest level of customer service to supporters and other internal and external stakeholders, displaying a positive, professional, and courteous phone manner at all times
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety related duties and responsibilities for employees
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Team Manager or Supervisor
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in high volume inbound/outbound contact centre
- High level phone and customer service skills
- Experience working with database and CRM systems
- Sales and retention experience essential
- Skilled in Microsoft office suite
- Sound written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- High level data processing / data entry skills and attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Customer service focused
- Organised, efficient, ability to multitask
- Punctual and reliable
How to apply:
If you can demonstrate your capabilities and attributes in the above areas and have the motivation, desire, and skill set to be challenged in this role and further your career with one of Australia’s most iconic brands, APPLY NOW!
Location: Bowen Hills.
Position: Casual position.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 3rd June 2022.
Please note: only applicants with the eligibility to work in Australia will be considered.
SLSA is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to safeguarding children and young people. All candidates will be required to undertake a working with children check or equivalent in their state or territory.
- Contact Name: Kellie Carr
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org