Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
Magali Pascal is a woman-forward brand with a focus on craftsmanship & artisans, creating a positive impact on people and the planet.
We are looking for someone who can take charge of our beautiful flagship store in Paddington and run it like it is their own.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Driving sales to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Exceptional customer service in person and over the phone/email
- Proven success in delivering a proactive, high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Maintaining immaculate boutique appearance and general housekeeping duties
- Carrying out monthly rostering
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Lead the team to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Executing the highest level of personal presentation standards
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A positive attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- The ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- Clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be highly organised
- Effective delegation and reporting skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
This position is based in Paddington, on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant must be available Tuesday to Saturday.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, performance incentives, a generous clothings allowance & staff discount, plus plenty of room for career progression.
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.