Publicity Coordinator (Arts)
Posted 26 Jan 2023
Closes 25 Feb 2023
An exciting opportunity has emerged with Kabuku PR; a leading publicity agency for the arts and entertainment sector, and we seeking a new Publicity Coordinator to join our team.
We have the pleasure of working with some of the most exciting arts companies and wonderful creative people, so work is never boring!
- A recent PR / Communications graduate, or someone with some practical PR or publicity experience
- Someone with great attention detail, and the ability to juggle a number of tasks at any one time
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced office environment
- Genuinely interested in the arts. We love coming to work every day, and you should too!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working closely with our Company Director and Senior Publicist, your role will involve assisting with the day-to-day publicity activity for a selection of the consultancy’s flagship clients.
You will work on a broad range of projects, from major performing arts organisations, to performance venues, concerts and festivals.
Your days will consist of things like brainstorming story ideas, writing press releases, building media lists, pitching stories to media, client reporting and of course heading along to plenty of premieres and opening nights.
Kabuku PR is located in a boutique office space in Ultimo, close to the CBD and transport. We operate a hybrid WFH / Office model.
To apply for the role, please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role to Belinda Dyer: Belinda@kabukupr.com.au.
- Contact Name: Belinda Dyer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org