Public Relations Intern
Posted 14 Jul 2022
Closes 13 Aug 2022
The Buzz Group is a top boutique public relations agency based in Sydney. Delivering bespoke and dynamic communications campaigns across public relations, celebrity talent & influencers and social media marketing.
We have global PR experience in travel & tourism, health & wellness, lifestyle, business, food & beverage and entertainment. Featured as one of the ‘top 10 public relations agencies in the world’ by The Markets Herald, New York (February 2022), our clients span across Australia, New Zealand, South-East Asia, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom.
We are offering a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about PR to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a creative Public Relations Intern who takes pride in their work, is ready to take on the next challenge and thrive in a collaborative and fun environment.
You will learn and up skill in:
– Assist and learn in planning and co-ordinating account responsibilities for multiple luxury clients across various sectors.
– Assist drafting press releases, identifying stories.
– Stay current on new media trends and research.
– Media monitoring.
Potential for career progress with The Buzz Group for the right candidate.
3 days per week (August – October).
- Contact Name: Natasha Rontziokos
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org