Public Relations Account Executive
Posted 21 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at one of Australia’s top boutique PR and media agencies. The role will see you working closely with the Director to support all wider marketing and Public Relations goals and best of all build up your repertoire of skills.
Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy are a must. Inter-personal skills are vital for developing relationships with media representatives, clients, partners and most of all, within the office. Speaking and presentation skills and the ability to organise and execute PR strategies are key to the success of your role.
- Assisting the team with executing PR and communication strategies
- Assisting with brand activations including events, marketing, and sponsorship
- Assessing and introducing new marketing and PR initiatives
- Overseeing existing PR and communication strategies and monitoring their effectiveness
- Managing projects with content and campaign creation and implementation and execution
- Liaising with brands/ambassadors for promotions and campaigns
- Effectively leading meetings (both internal and external) to ensure they’re efficient and productive
- Effective communicator – Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactivity, quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in media writing – media releases, editorial and social media calenders
- Strong attention to detail
- Preparation of monthly activity reports and weekly WIPs
- At least 1+ years experience in Public Relations/Marketing/Media
About morey media:
morey media is a full-service communications, media and events agency that has been successfully telling the stories of some of Australia’s biggest brands.
Since its inception morey media has created a culture focused on delivering results. This approach demands honesty, integrity and a tailored touch. It is from this strong foundation that morey media has carved a niche as one of Sydney’s leading results driven boutique PR agencies working with some of Australia’s best known brands.