PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
Élysée Collective is expanding and is seeking an Account Director to join our leading luxury communications agency. Based in Woollahra, Sydney, Élysée’s longstanding client portfolio include Aman; Perrier-Jouët; Soneva; Creed; Santa Maria Novella; Sisley Paris; PONANT and Cire Trudon and the role presents the opportunity for an individual to further their career across a multitude of luxury industry sectors.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated individual with a proven track record of five plus year’s experience, preferably in the luxury travel, beauty or lifestyle sectors. Reporting to the agency founder/director, the candidate will be responsible for initiating and executing strategic PR campaigns, mentoring and managing junior team members and excelling over and above in delivering premium results.
The candidate will be exceptional at multi-tasking, with an impeccable level of attention to detail and possess excellent relationships with media and key opinion leaders and be motivated to seek and develop new strategies and business opportunities.
The candidate’s skillset and experience will include:
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- 5+ year’s minimum experience in a PR role
- Proven client and project management experience
- Experience in luxury lifestyle, beauty or travel PR preferred
- Possess a natural ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working across multiple industries and accounts
- An extensive list of media, industry and KOL contacts, particularly within the agency’s field specialties
Élysée Collective is renowned in the industry for its staff and client retention, some of which have been with the company for 10 years or more. The agency prioritizes work/life balance, offering flexibility, employee growth and business incentives for its team. To apply or learn more, please email your resume and application to email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Alice Moore
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org