NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
Byron Bay founded, Thrills is a subculture driven lifestyle and fashion brand leading men’s and women’s apparel with a sustainable future front of mind.
Creative minds and an adventurous spirit are what drive us forward. From the countless bands, artists & creatives to our in-house motorcycle mechanic. Our team is made up of individuals that live and breathe the culture that Thrills represents.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Production Coordinator to join our Head Office team in Byron and support our Production Manager on a Full-time basis. This is a newly created position due to growth in the business, where you will work closely alongside an experienced mentor.
You will be responsible for assisting our Production Manager with all facets of production and collaborating with our Design and Development teams to ensure an efficient and timely process.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Garment construction knowledge
• A positive and energetic attitude with a passion for the industry
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to show initiative
• High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
The role will involve:
• Supporting the Production Manager with production administration and managing timelines
• Liaising with suppliers and maintaining relationships
• Assisting in shipping and liaison with freight forwarders
• Managing purchase and sales orders
• Identifying and communicating potential delivery or quality concerns
What’s in it for you?
• Generous seasonal clothing gift
• Amazing product discounts
• An attractive salary package
• Free team lunch on Fridays
• Working with an awesome team, where every day provides a new challenge
If you are interested in joining a close-knit team in a leading brand and think you would align with our values, apply now!
- Contact Name: Zoe Whalan
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org