Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
The Visual Domain team is growing, and we are looking for a talented production coordinator to join us in either Melbourne or Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a hands-on production and client support role, working on video content for some of Australia’s leading brands.
The right candidate must have an eye for detail and be ready to combine their passion for production with their client services experience. In this role you will work with producers in delivering great videos to our clients, whilst also managing and executing your own smaller budget creative briefs. Working directly with clients from some of Australia’s most well known brands, production coordinators are essential for providing the Visual Domain experience, and helping to grow client relationships into long term partnerships.
Your days will be busy and varied, including but not be limited to:
- Provide clients with reverse briefs and video solutions for video briefs, and follow these through to completion.
- Managing and prioritising production schedules and requirements across a number of projects and clients.
- Completing project outlines, scripts and shot lists for video briefs.
- Ensuring that deliverables are completed to a high standard and within expected timelines.
- Attend shoots in a field producer capacity at times to support clients and crew.
- Admin and production support for producers, including creating production documents, call sheets, booking contractors and equipment.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers and other Producers to proactively pitch new and innovative ideas to clients.
This role will suit someone with a solid grounding in experience working in an agency or production company environment, looking for the opportunity to move up into a fully fledged producing role in the near future. As you build on both your creative and production skills at Visual Domain, we provide the support and pathways for you to step up into a producing role as soon as you are ready!
Why you’ll love this role:
- Be part of a team of creative producers and production coordinators within one of our multiple creative divisions, where there are opportunities to pitch to new and exciting clients and industries.
- You will work end-to-end on projects, where you are in control of the initial creative right through to delivery.
- We have a supportive national team of creative leaders to collaborate with and supercharge your growth.
- Our comprehensive production coordinator onboarding program will see you settling into the team and taking on projects with confidence.
- We offer a range of personal and professional development initiatives, including R&D days, creative grants, masterclasses, industry days and more.
- We have mental health and support resources and social and charity events for the whole team throughout the year.
- Flexible and hybrid working options are available – we pride ourselves on our family-first and supportive culture.
How do you fit in? We are looking for:
- 2 years experience in a creative agency or production/creative company with some video production experience.
- Experience in developing concepts, providing creative solutions and strong creative vision.
- Proficient at meeting deadlines, planning and organising
- Experience working directly with clients or experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- An eye for detail
- Cool and calm under pressure, solutions-focused, problem solver
- Contact Name: Stacey Quine
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org