Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 2 Sep 2022
Closes 2 Oct 2022
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to work within a highly motivated and fast paced production company within the fashion industry. We are looking for a candidate to fill the role of Production Assistant, assisting the producers as well as assisting with office administration duties.
This mid-level position will involve a range of duties, you will be the first point of call for clients and artists and will be liaising with editorial and advertising clients. Your ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while remaining calm and diligent is extremely necessary in this role. Excellent phone and customer service skills are a must.
You will be the main vein of support to the agency producers in delivering clean, respectful, and beautiful work. Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills will be highly regarded as there is a high level of administration in this role.
The candidate will be well-presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and carry themselves in a confident and composed manner. They will be self-motivated, proactive and a team player, possessing a level of diplomacy and self-assuredness enabling them to work well with a wide range of personalities in a tight deadline environment.
Ideally, our candidate has a keen interest in the stills fashion editorial and advertising production space with a personal interest in the visual arts component of fashion. Prior photography production experience within the fashion industry or a bachelor’s degree preferably in arts & communications is desirable.
– Liaising with editorial and advertising clients for digital asset requests.
– Digital management – filing, archiving, and sending out to respective talent and contributor teams.
– Maintain and manage the marketing of The Artist Group brand and talents work on the website, social media, web-mailers and having your thumb on the pulse with new and exciting ways to showcase The Artist Group work.
– You will be the first point of call for meeting attendees, castings, phone calls, courier deliveries etc. You will have a friendly and composed nature, where you will understand how to navigate these interactions calmly and correctly.
– Provide assistance and administration support to the production team which includes but not limited to, catering organisation, call sheets, rostering and scheduling crew, processing invoices, booking flights, travel, accommodation for productions.
– Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, InDesign and Photoshop.
– Implementing systems to coordinate numerous tasks simultaneously to help the producers in organising a smooth and heavily organised production.
– Keeping on top of the production space in the office with props, garments, and production kits. Maintaining a tidy and accessible space for clients, staff, and talent.
Overall, you will have a strong desire to become a valuable team member in a fast-moving fashion production company.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Emily Waight
- Contact Email: email@example.com