Product & Customer Service Assistant
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 8 Nov 2022
Closes 8 Dec 2022
Become part of the Burton Snowboard global family through an entry level, customer facing and multifaceted position as a Product & Customer Service Assistant in our Sydney office on the Northern Beaches.
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
What You Get to Do:
Working in our warehouse, the successful applicant will have strong interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written. Being responsible for receiving and processing all warranty related activities, attention to detail and a will to learn about the snowboarding industry are essential to thrive in this role.
Reporting directly to the Product Service Manager, job responsibilities include:
· Answering warranty and general enquiry calls and emails.
· Receipt, assess and process warranty returns and claims in a timely manner.
· Receiving, scanning and allocation of spare parts, samples and daily shipments.
· Provide support to the operations, sales and customer service team as needed.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
· Basic snowboard knowledge and individual participation in the sport with the ambition to learn industry and product knowledge.
· Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Time management and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
· High attention to detail.
· Basic Microsoft Office knowledge will be highly regarded.
· Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia and/or New Zealand will only be considered.
Please submit an application with resume and cover letter on why you want to work for Burton. Applicants identified for first round selections may be contacted via email to gain further insight into your experience, an informal phone call to connect on details of the role/ask questions, and one or more formal interviews in person at our office.
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.