PR & Social Media Internship
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
Intern at an award-winning communications agency!
Award-winning communications agency, History Will Be Kind, is looking for a motivated PR and social intern to gain hands-on experience within our team for a three-month internship commencing in Jan/Feb 2023.
History Will Be Kind is a unique breed of agency, bringing together the best of creativity, communications, technology and innovation. The team is passionate about delivering creative communications solutions, for ambitious brands. And we don’t like to settle. That’s why we’re one of the most awarded independents in market.
Our stellar team is a diverse mix of creatives, strategists, writers, PR experts, performance, digital and social pros, all united by one goal – to create moments in history for our clients.
We work across consumer, corporate and purpose-led communications for clients big, small and brave across sectors – including McGrath Foundation, Google and YouTube, Celebrity Cruises, Webjet, Etihad, Sydney Airport, ChristchurchNZ, International Convention Centre Sydney, Silkie Whisky, Little Moons and Sharesies.
As part of the program, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills relevant to the realm of PR and social, including:
- Press material development and support
- Coverage tracking and insights reporting
- Developing media and influencer databases
- Social media content ideation and creation
- High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
- Inquisitive, energetic and thirsty for knowledge and experience
- A self-starter who loves to take initiative and get the job done
- Currently studying or recently completed a Journalism, PR, Marketing or Communications degree
- Available for a minimum of two-days per week (noting our team is in the office on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Flexible start date in January/February 2023
- We accommodate your schedule and lifestyle, so you pick your core daily hours and we’ll help you make it work
Benefits to the Student
- Conveniently located in Surry Hills
- Hands on work experience and client exposure
- Opportunity to make contacts in communications industry
- We will provide you with a laptop
- Flexible work hours
- Daily meal and travel allowance
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and short cover letter detailing your suitability and availability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Angela Pham
- Contact Email: email@example.com