PR & Social Media intern
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 16 Sep 2022
Closes 16 Oct 2022
Cordony Group is your end-to-end home improvement service. Whether you are buying, selling, investing or living in it – we can help you create your dream home, through renovations, design, styling, furniture & decor sourcing, maintenance and more. As a small, but rapidly growing business, you will have the opportunity to make a massive impact on Cordony Group.
We’ve doubled in size since last year, & still rapidly growing the business – so now, we are searching for a PR & social media intern to work with us to build relationships with key stakeholders, publications, influencers, brands & other businesses & create strategic, industry partnerships.
You’ll be working closely with the marketing team to identify these key stakeholders, write press releases, join us on site (yes, sometimes that does include $20m CBD penthouses) as needed, build relationships within the industry & more.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong writing and content ideas, with an enthusiastic & proactive attitude.
- We are seeking a confident, smart, capable junior PR professional who is keen to grow and develop their career.
- Bonus if you are passionate about interior design & styling.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching key industry contacts & publications & documenting in a master list
- Pitching stories/angles/products/events to well-targeted media contacts
- Organising interviews, photoshoots, meetings relative to these media contacts
- Writing content for media materials, social media, client collateral, promotional material, EDMs, websites, brochures, and other marketing channels.
- Helping to coordinate events/activities
- Identify influencers & industry leaders that we can collaborate with
- Assist in the creation of content for & promotion of our founder (written, visual, as well as pitching to strategic podcasts & publications)
- Currently undertaking a degree in PR, visual comms, or similar
- Ability work on-site in our offices in Chatswood/Willoughby 1-2 days per week for 3 months.
Check out some of our videos here:
Please apply with a brief introduction & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org