PR/Social Media Intern
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 3 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
Wasamedia is looking for a motivated and bubbly PR/social media intern to join our tight-knit team and work on our growing portfolio of exciting restaurants, hospitality and travel clients.
Working directly with agency seniors, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your range of skills, including copywriting, social media content plan, campaign reporting and more. Must be a gun-writer and previous PR/social media experience would be a plus but not required.
This is a key role within a fast-paced agency, so we need someone who can hit the ground running! We are looking for someone minimum 2 days a week, for 3-month internship.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail and a passion for writing
- Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but also autonomously once you’ve been briefed
- Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
- Be confident and take initiative
- Love food! Fun and sociable culture of our agency is extremely important – the hospitality industry is our work, but also our passion!
During your internship, you’ll undertake the following tasks:
- Writing social media captions for different hospitality brands
- Writing press releases for any news stories
- Liaising with media/influencers
- Assisting in photoshoots
- Eating delicious food!
Think you’re the one? Contact Regina email@example.com with your cover letter and CV today!
- Contact Name: Regina Lee
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org