PR Senior Account Executive
Posted 29 Aug 2022
Closes 28 Sep 2022
- Min 1-3 years agency experience
- Surry Hills, Sydney based
- Full time role
- Portfolio of leading global and local brands
- Work life balance and flexible conditions
Do you want to work for Mumbrella’s Highly Commended Medium PR Agency of the Year, and PRIA’s 2021 Boutique Agency of the Year? Do you yearn for an environment that values its staff as much as its clients? Do you love all things food, drinks, entertainment and lifestyle? Do you also love appealing to your intellectual side, often watching Ted talks, reading well respected authors, and following world class thought leaders? Are you ambitious and looking to work alongside one of the best teams in the industry? If this sounds like you… read on!
Agent99 is a growing Surry Hills based PR and Communications Agency. We work in two specialty areas; the food, beverage, entertainment and lifestyle consumer space with world class global and local brands such as Monopoly, Westward Whiskey, Brookie’s Gin, and Click Frenzy, as well as business campaigns working with world class thought leaders, speakers and brands such as BBC World News, and The Entourage.
Agent99 creates award-winning work that integrates PR, social and digital that punches way above its weight!
We are currently seeking a full-time dynamic and personable PR Senior Account Executive to join our growing team (we will also consider Account Coordinators and Account Executives ready for their next career move).
Experience and Qualifications:
- Min 1-2 years PR agency experience with a skew to media relations and digital PR campaigns
- University or similar qualifications in PR/Comms/Marketing/Journalism
- Strong interest in media relations and the art of storytelling in order to secure earned media coverage for clients
- Experience in devising and implementing PR and social media campaigns and/or can demonstrate strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in influencer relations will also be looked at favourably
- Strong writing skills
- Loves to have a laugh and keep things light!
- Highly motivated, passionate, driven, loves to hit the ground running, and always goes above and beyond to deliver on our brand promise
- Ability to work in fast paced, results orientated environment
- As part of a team, do what it takes to get the job done
- Loves to work with media and has a thick skin!
- Understands the current media, social and content landscape
- Candidate must be Sydney based and an Australian resident
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Mentoring by a dynamic and experienced team of go-getters!
- 4pm finishes every Friday (what we like to call ‘Freedom Fridays’)
- A great work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home days
- A fun environment with regular team building outings – think arcade games, surfing, movies and museums! (Director of Fun days)
- Performance bonus programs
- Converted warehouse office in the heart of Surry Hills
- Exciting and interesting client base
If you think you have the determination, personality and confidence to join our dedicated growing team, please send us your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Sharon Zeev
- Contact Email: email@example.com