PR Senior Account Executive
Posted 22 Jul 2022
Closes 21 Aug 2022
WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOUR CAREER?
Do you feel like the next step in your PR career needs to give you a sense of purpose and contribute to meaningful change?
What if your next role allowed you to make a real difference in the health and wellbeing of Australians? A role that enabled you to leverage your communications skills to tell patients about new treatments, drive better health literacy or give patients and their carers a platform to tell their story?
As a team member at Palin Communications, you can do just that every day – and we’re here to support you on your journey.
WHO WE ARE
Palin Communications is an award winning, independently-owned Australian health communications agency. We are Health PR reimagined. This means we focus on health communications in the most modern sense – developing integrated and creative communications strategies for health-focused campaigns.
We are a close-knit team that supports a range of high-profile healthcare, and consumer communications projects.
Our clients are global leaders in public health, pharmaceuticals, consumer health, biotech, health services and the health-related not-for-profit sector. They are tackling COVID, treating cancer and supporting Australians who need it most – and we help them to do it.
ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU BRING
- Ready to leverage your 1-2 years agency, in-house or similar industry experience to take on health PR as your next career challenge.
- Want to fast-track your career progression in the PR sector, with an agency that is invested in your professional development.
- Eager to grow as a PR professional and build your credibility as a specialist in the health industry.
- Want the opportunity to lean into your enthusiasm, ambition, media prowess and keen eye for results to make the most of your next role.
- Want to sharpen your strategy development, social media, content development, media relations, stakeholder engagement as part of a leading, specialist team.
- Keen to work in a close-knit team that is results-focused, open minded, commercially astute, and willing to assist with new business opportunities.
- Excited by the prospect of utilising your communications and storytelling skills to make a difference for Australian patients and the health industry.
- Energised about the prospect of assisting with and curating your own client portfolio.
- Able to do your best work both from home and in an office environment.
- Passionate about ongoing learning.
If this sounds like you, we’re keen to chat!
WHAT WE OFFER
Palin Communications is an agency that puts a big emphasis on its culture, values and standards. This helps give purpose and authenticity to our work, projects, client choice, creative processes and, of course, recruitment.
- Meaningful, purposeful work across the health sector
- Tailored professional development support and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of an award winning, specialist team
- A genuine focus on work-life balance – we are more than the work we do
- A workplace where every voice matters – you are an important part of the team and decision-making
- A flexible, hybrid working environment
- Understanding and respect around mental health through our bespoke agency initiative, The Mindful Movement
- Good vibes (think: team lunches, birthday celebrations, regular social activities, dog visits)