PR & Marketing Coordinator
Posted 25 Jul 2022
Closes 24 Aug 2022
Experience Maker PR (EMPR) is a boutique public relations and marketing agency for the event, experiential and hospitality industries.
Our vision? To help experience makers amplify what they do, so that they can focus on the making and creating!
We’re on the lookout for a driven public relations and marketing professional to join our team on a part-time basis (with a view to go full-time), as we enter an exciting growth phase.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Social media content creation, planning, and management
- EDM planning, development, and distribution
- Website management and optimisation
- Campaign ideation and development
- Support on clients’ events and shoots
- Media and influencer liaison and research
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Client reporting
You’ll ideally have:
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- A relevant Degree, qualification, or background
- A passion for hospitality and events
- A keen eye for detail, and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You can expect to:
- Learn and develop your skills in a fun, collaborative environment
- Contribute to clients’ campaigns and projects
- Enjoy a varied and empowering role, working remotely, with the team, our extended network of partners, and at clients’ venues and events
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you! Send your CV and a cover letter, plus any examples of work that you’re proud of, through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
- Contact Name: Brea Carter
- Contact Email: email@example.com