PR Account Manager
Posted 20 Jun 2022
Closes 20 Jul 2022
We are looking for an effervescent PR Account Manager who loves what they do. Someone who gets a thrill from a premium press placement, a natural high from a new business win, and a pep in their step from a great brainstorming session. And hey, who wouldn’t get a thrill when you work in film, television, entertainment and doing good in the world.
We presume you have all of the basics covered – managing clients, developing PR and social media strategies, producing reports, having a great and ever-expanding network of media contacts and pitch angles, and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
What we’re really interested in is a creative thinker. A people person who brings a positive energy, along with a sometimes unhealthy obsession with formatting and grammar. Someone who can strike up a conversation in any environment, with an ambitious drive.
Because at ETOILE PR, we are committed to growing your career and ensuring you succeed. We’re small enough that you’ll have autonomy and decision making power over clients and campaigns, and you’ll always have direct access to our MD (there’s only a few of us, so you can’t miss her).
But… we’re also big enough that we only choose to work with clients who are a good fit; there’s no frantic, desperate pitching and no insane expectations. We reckon your expectations of yourself will be enough, because as mentioned above, you are a positive, creative overachiever, who likes to get stuff done.
Aside from your classic Account Manager responsibilities, the role will also empower you to drive and grow your own team!
- Manage, motivate, and mentor our brand new PR Assistant – we want this to be a first job her friends are jealous of and you’ll be key to that!
- Go wild and out-of-the-box with creative ideas – draft and build out new client briefs and contribute to brainstorming ideas across PR, marketing, event management and social media.
- Actively source and drive new business opportunities – research brands we already love and convince them they should be ETOILE clients! (Our MD will support you in this, so don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of experience, we’re after the ideas and drive.)
Sound good so far? Great! Now look, we’re not going to lie – this is a PR agency after all, so yes – it’s busy! You’ll need to be comfortable prioritising on the fly, and using your judgement on when to manage up. Sometimes you’ll have to work overtime to hit a deadline, and occasionally you’ll have to represent ETOILE at industry functions.
But we really value our positive and inclusive culture, and are happy to discuss flexible work arrangements. Our office is a vibrant co-working space, across the road from The Grounds. We’ll leave you to Google it, but rest assured the coffee is great and there’s a $12 salad that will knock your socks off.
Check us out on Instagram and if this ad resonates, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write us a couple of paragraphs in your email on why you think this is the right job for you!
- Contact Name: Alana Chetner
- Contact Email: email@example.com