PR account manager
Posted 13 Jun 2022
Closes 13 Jul 2022
The Recognition Group is looking for motivated PR professionals to join our team. We have senior account executive and account manager roles available across both of our PR agencies, Write Away Communication and Recognition PR.
We have an incredible team of more than 40 expert PR and marketing consultants Australia wide and we are currently hiring and growing.
The Recognition Group is a fully remote business. Work from home, work from anywhere. (Seriously – take a road trip around Australia – as long as you keep your clients and team happy we don’t mind).
We’re looking for B2B PR professionals who have experience in IT or the building, construction and trade sectors to join our team. This role will suit someone who thrives on working in a fast-moving consultancy environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- overseeing activities for clients and looking for opportunities to proactively develop and grow our client engagements
- taking client briefs and acting on them confidently and professionally with the team
- advising and working with clients in a timely and professional manner
- playing a lead role in providing positive support and advice for our team of expert consultants
- networking and helping to maintain the reputation of our brand
- accounting for billable time and overall account budget management
- writing and proofing content and pitches for the media
- managing media and social media activities for clients.
We’d love you to have:
- a minimum of 2-4 years PR experience – AQF level 7 or 8. https://www.pria.com.au/about-pria/pria-policies/pria-professional-framework/ (see page 18).
- strong written communications skills. You will know how to critically assess complex B2B information, find news value and write compelling, audience-specific media pitches, case studies or by-lined articles.
- demonstrated ability to pitch confidently by phone and email. You will be able to create a well-constructed email pitch and explain how you approach a phone pitch.
- knowledge of exceptional client service and be able to demonstrate strategies to achieve this.
- demonstrated experience fostering positive client and team relationships.
What’s on offer
You’ll get to work in a team who truly care about what they do and carry a strong sense of purpose with them.
- Salary in alignment with your skills and experience.
- A complete office set up including a laptop, monitor and VOIP phone plus an annual home office update fund of $1000.
- A monthly work from home allowance of $100.
- An additional day of annual leave on your birthday.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and personal development. In the last few months, we have run a wellbeing workshop, had appointments with a dietitian, had a team baking class and much more. We love to learn, and hope you do too!
- Ongoing social connections including a team buddy program (rotating buddies each fortnight), virtual social drinks, book club (you get paid to read!) and in-person team retreats to desirable destinations.
- An annual training fund for each team member to participate in training and development.
- Lots of scope and variety in the role.
About The Recognition Group
The Recognition Group is a family of marketing and communications agencies made up of three specialist agencies including Write Away Communication, Recognition PR and Outsource. We work together to provide integrated communications and marketing strategies and execution for clients. You can find out more about us at www.therecognitiongroup.com.au
We’re so glad!
Please submit your CV using the link on this page. If you’d like to submit a cover letter, please include it as page one of your CV (one document per application, please).
If you have questions, please get in touch with Sheree via email email@example.com
Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Contact Name: Sheree Holmes
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org