Podcast Sales Planner
Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
Podcast Sales Planner – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We are currently on the hunt for a Podcast Sales Planner to join our team within the Sydney Office!
About the role:
- Support the Agency and Direct sales teams to develop podcast schedules that deliver on client objectives and budgets.
- Have a deep understanding of the finances and content slate to provide winning recommendations and schedule.
- Manage multiple internal and partner requirements and have the ability to guide as required.
- Consideration of podcast inventory availability and management of partner approvals.
- Maintain commercial podcast collateral, keeping informed of and communicating about new partner opportunities.
- Key support contact between commercial, podcast operations, revenue & yield and our partners.
- Ensure timely, confident communication to sales and our partners.
What you’ll have:
- 2+ years’ experience within relevant entertainment or media industry.
- Your background is in process and people led commercial partnership / sales roles – podcast or audio is a bonus.
- You are highly organised, analytical, dedicated and passionate, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
- You show initiative, are highly motivated and collaborative with exceptional numerical, written and verbal communication.
- You have proven skills in managing multiple projects and stakeholders with a solution-oriented mindset.
Our Culture:We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law
Disability AccommodationFor individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Contact Name: People and Culture
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org