Posted 3 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
The Photo Studio Australia is looking for photographer assistants to be a part of our studio. This will be a great position for anyone who is passionate about fashion/portrait photography and wants to get hands-on studio experience working in a dynamic, fun-filled environment. You should be punctual, friendly, hardworking and have a positive work ethic.
About The Photo Studio:
The Photo Studio Australia is an industry leader in innovative magazine style fashion portraits & modelling portfolios, with over 50 staff across our already established warehouse studios in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We are a studio that is fast-paced, energetic and passionate about what we do. Our mission is to push boundaries and inspire diversity in the modelling industry, while showing that everybody can look amazing on camera.
And that’s where YOU come in.
Test your photographic knowledge and see how creatives think about image making.
You will get to:
- Learn from industry leaders with years of experience
- Get to use the studio towards the end of your internship, to build and work on your own portfolio
- Attend workshops of: Basic Lighting, Creative Lighting, Posing + Direction
- Be one of the first in Australia to use our new revolutionary online assistant course, “The TPS Academy“. This revolutionary new industry based training program is immensely valuable to anyone wanting to get a started in our very competitive industry.
You will learn:
- About the daily operations of the studio
- Interact with clients & assist with their photoshoot experience
- Assisting photographers in the studio
- About studio lights and equipment
- Post-shoot file management
The Studio will provide a reference letter upon completion of the internship. All equipment that is required is provided by the studio.
This internship is unpaid and requires 2 days a week for a length of 3-4 months or 200 hours. Days worked are fairly flexible but our days of business are Wednesday to Sunday. This is an amazing chance to get better at what you love.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your images to one of the studio’s below –
- Contact Name: Jay G
- Contact Email: email@example.com