Performance Media Manager
Posted 29 Apr 2022
Closes 29 May 2022
Who we are and what we do:
At Awaken, we’re passionate about seamlessly blending strategy and creativity–and we always have fun doing it. We’re an award-winning, full-service agency that has been growing 100% YoY for 5 years. We are on the lookout for new talent to support our budding agency whilst we move through the next phase of growth. We’re a tight network of creators and marketers located all around the world. We’re united through technology and enjoy daily and weekly catch-ups with all of our team members, wherever they are in the world. We embrace all forms of communication. From email to Slack, video calls to face-to-face meetings, we believe consistent support and open channels are key to happy staff members and successful campaigns. We offer our clients a high level of care and attention that begins from the moment we first make contact. Our clients are businesses looking to make their brands, products and services stand out. They’re looking for impact and they don’t want to be restricted by traditional thinking or approaches.
What we’re looking for:
We have our eyes set on a Performance Media Manager, a strategic doer who is passionate about digital, forward thinking and keen to bring great ideas to the table. You will be an integral part of our team, working closely with key areas in the business. Working for a boutique agency you will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects, develop new skills and gain experience across multiple verticals. If you are looking for a great place to work with a collaborative and supportive team (& great clients), this may be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- This is a flexible role that will own the management of digital performance campaigns across social and search platforms for our current client base.
- You will be a self-starter, and will set-up, monitor, manage and optimise industry leading campaigns across paid search, paid social (including Meta, TikTok & Snapchat) and other online channels (including Spotify, YouTube & Pinterest) under the guidance of the Media Director.
- Traffic and troubleshoot campaigns in our adserver, Sizmek.
- Set up dashboards, build/create campaign reports.
- Provide regular and on-time reporting for the Client Services team to share with clients using key metrics and agreed on KPIs.
- Play a key role in helping the team deliver on overall client campaign goals and objectives.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in a Performance Media role with expert skills in paid social (particularly Meta) and Google Ads.
- Current Google Ads Certification (or willingness to update it before your start date)
- Proven track record in execution and implementation of successful digital performance campaigns.
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, media market place and eCommerce, social, search and data trends.
- Knowledge of analytics and bid management platforms
- Experience with ad trafficking platforms and tag management systems.
- Experience in Google Data Studio or other data visualisation platforms
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker with high attention to detail.
- Team first thinking, with the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Keen desire to learn new platforms and channels in the ever-growing performance media space
- Whilst this is not a client facing role there will be some exposure to clients, therefore client management experience would be a great advantage
- Outstanding communication skills
- Programmatic experience is a bonus
What we offer:
- We have a stylish office in North Sydney but support flexible working arrangements- choose to work from the office, from home or both. Client meetings will be in person.
- Extra perks for coming into the office include free tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and bi-monthly team lunches.
- At Awaken we believe in having great people, and accomplishing great work. This is down to our team culture. For those in Sydney, we organise regular team outings to keep us all connected.
- Opportunity for growth in the role, we would support the successful candidate in their development of an area of interest and progression for their next role.
If this looks like the job for you please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending through a CV and a cover letter.
- Contact Name: Recruitment
- Contact Email: email@example.com