Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
Niche is a boutique publishing house with over 20 years’ in the industry.
A unique opportunity has come up for a Partnerships Coordinator to join our team. This is an exciting role that provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious partnerships specialist to join our Melbourne office on a part-time basis (3-4 days per week).
As the Partnerships Coordinator, you will be responsible for building commercial partnerships with clients across a range of publications including Facility Management, Marketing Mag, Australian Design Review, and Niche Content.
The role will give you the opportunity to drive new content through existing and new channels that drive revenue. You will work closely with our commercial partnership teams and editorial teams to identify and create sales off the back of the relationships you build.
What the role will involve:
- Building a culture where editorial and sales are both aligned to revenue goals, launching new commercial initiatives, and sharing in the commercial success of the platforms
- Working with Niche Commercial Partnership Managers and Editors to develop content plans and partnerships that drive improved revenue performance
- Ensuring revenue from the Niche platforms achieve their budgets
- Ensuring a high level of professionalism and passion for our brands and their relationships
- Building a culture of respect, enjoyment, and a commercially aligned team
- Building great relationships within the industry and growing the database around these relationships and partnerships
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in partnerships, project management, or sales
- Great client management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a tight-knit team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly organised (prioritising, time management, multitasking)
We are a boutique publisher operating out of a great office in Glen Iris, Melbourne. You will be a part of our passionate team who work hard and bring energy and drive to work every day. Plenty of parking, close to a train station or Gardiners Creek Trail if you prefer to cycle. Niche Media supports flexible working arrangements.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Darby Lyndon, email@example.com