Part time Creative Director
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 9 Mar 2023
Closes 8 Apr 2023
Our tight-knit content & social agency is looking for a part-time Creative Director to lead our team of junior designers, copywriters, content creators and other PR, social and creative professionals.
This new role is an ideal flexible option for someone looking for an ongoing part time position or returning to the workforce with partial availability in a supportive, collaborative team environment.
As the Creative Director you will be responsible for overseeing key creative aspects of our projects and guiding our team to ensure our creative processes and outcomes meet the high standards of our hospitality, food & beverage clients.
- Collaborate with the agency team to develop creative concepts and strategies that meet the client’s brief and objectives, leading brainstorming sessions to generate innovative ideas, design and campaign directions
- Oversee internal brand asset design, ensuring our communication assets are designed and updated in line with brand style guidelines
- Develop creative briefs and ensure they are understood and implemented by the team
- Provide guidance and feedback to the team on design, shoots and other creative elements
- Manage the production of all creative deliverables, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and meet the client’s expectations
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and integrate them into our agency’s creative work
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, graphic design, or a related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a creative leadership role, preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate, guide and inspire creative teams
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking abilities, with a track record of developing successful campaigns and creative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise workload, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software
- Experience working with clients in various industries (hospitality, beverage and tourism highly relevant)
This part-time role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Creative Director who is looking for a flexible and dynamic work environment. If you’re passionate about leading enthusiastic, outgoing young teams and delivering innovative campaigns, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Regina Lee
- Contact Email: email@example.com