Part-time B2B Content Creator/Writer
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
B2B Content Creator
- 2-3 days per week
- Work from home flexibility
- Varied role
Who we are
We are a small marketing services agency based in Melbourne which provides businesses in B2B industries with a full range of marketing services as an outsourced marketing department. The majority of our clients are in professional services and manufacturing industries.
We’re currently looking for an in house content creator, so no freelancers please.
- Preparing content for our clients with guidance and feedback from our Manager
- Writing monthly social media content plans for our clients and our agency
- Writing articles and case studies
- Publishing website and social media content as necessary
- Creation of Mailchimp and Hubspot e-newsletters and campaigns
- Creating Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Ad campaigns
- Production of Client monthly analytics reports where required
- Keeping the agencies project management tool up to date.
- Located in Melbourne
- Passion and experience in B2B/corporate content writing
- Ideally have 1-2 years previous experience
- You posses a positive attitude and able to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to multi task multiple projects whilst adhering to deadlines
- Ability to write captions for social media, ads and copy for blog posts
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Agency content management experience or experience writing corporate content
- Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads experience
- WordPress publishing
- Hubspot & Mailchimp experience
$30 – $38 per hour plus Super dependent on experience.
2-3 days per week. Flexibility with days per week.
Initial training conducted in person for a day a week in our funky South Melbourne office for a month. This is predominantly a work from home role with in an office requirement once per fortnight.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please submit your resume and creative cover letter!
No recruitment agencies or freelancers please.