VIP + Influencer Specialist - Fashion, Lifestyle, Music + Beauty
Posted 7 Mar 2023
Closes 6 Apr 2023
Electric Collective seeks a proactive, positive and confident VIP, Celebrity + Influencer Specialist to work across our expanding roster of global and Australian clients and projects at the forefront of youth and culture. The VIP, Celebrity and Influencer Specialist makes a proactive contribution to the results of each account across fashion, lifestyle, music, travel, hospitality and beauty, working to efficiently and professionally fulfil required activities, and contributes directly to help achieve set KPI targets for each client. The Specialist assists in all aspects of the day to day management of client accounts from a strategic influencer perspective, driving the overall performance of the account. An innate passion and interest across the industry is essential – proactively identifying new developments, trends, opportunities and relationships for both clients and agency at large.
The account management + salary will be allocated based on competency, experience and personal interest.
Day to day the role includes –
· Managing influencer and media engagement programs on behalf of clients – on a paid or seeded basis
· Preparation of briefing documents to ensure client needs are accurately communicated
· Ensuring influencer programs are executed within scope and budget
· Coordinating product requests and deliveries, ensuring each is professionally packaged and sent in a timely manner
· Identifying opportunities to work with new contacts for the agency: VIPs, celebrities and social influencers. Reaching out and sharing opportunities within the agency
· Monitoring platforms and accounts for editorial, and providing clips to client within 24 hours for regramming
Working with the team to maximise dressing opportunities and seeding results with PR by distributing entertainment and celebrity news portals
The successful candidate will be passionate, articulate and experienced with managing clients and deadlines, with high standards for work and a professional attitude towards others. Established talent management, creative and celebrity contacts across fashion, lifestyle, culture and music are essential.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a colourful, diverse and passionate PR agency successfully achieving top tier national and global results for near to a decade, and driven by the success for our clients, our team and our community networks. We work across some of the most exciting activations and projects in the country and manage unique creatives including fashion designers, music venues and festivals, hotels, beauty brands, luxury clients, health and wellness, and events both locally and globally. We also have a People + Planet division which allows us to give back to the community and sees us working across both local and global events with sustainability, culture, diversity and human rights as a driving force.
On top of a supportive and creative office environment, the agency offers incredible perks within the creatives industries, such as music, festivals, hotels, food and beverage, fashion and wellness opportunities, WFH flexibility as well as offering a unique five weeks paid leave to all staff to encourage our teams to prioritise mental health and work life balance.
WHO ARE YOU?
- At least 1 – 3 years experience in a Social Media + Influencer role within an agency environment
- Organised, proactive, positive and proficiency within excel, accounting systems, powerpoint and word, and ideally creative digital platforms such as Adobe, Canva and Photoshop
- A love for creativity, culture and potential team management, wanting to move into a supportive and long term team of Publicists and VIP, Celebrity and Influencer Specialists
- A professional and self-motivated approach to all tasks
- A respectful manner and cooperative attitude
- Excellent internal & external communication skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Accuracy & efficiency
- Flexibility within the role
- Confidence to escalate concerns to line manager and/or senior management before they become issues
- The ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Maintaining loyalty, discretion & confidentiality when representing the company and clients at all times, in and out of work hours
Electric Collective is a boutique creative communications agency based in Surry Hills, with a covetable roster of fashion and lifestyle clients (check out our latest work here – http://www.electriccollective.com.au / and our Instagram – @electriccollectivepr).
The Electric Collective team have a straight talking, friendly and collaborative approach to our work and are committed to going the extra mile for our clients. If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to work, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Contact Name: Ali Smyth
- Contact Email: email@example.com