Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 15 Jul 2022
The Haus Group has an opening for a keen Office Coordinator to join our creative, fun and fast-paced environment.
The Haus Group is a parent company to a group of agencies specialising in public relations, experiential, social and digital marketing campaigns. We work with some of the world’s leading brands which form a broad range of categories which include groceries and alcohol, through to lifestyle technology and entertainment.
Being the first point of contact, you will need to be super friendly, warm and engaging, be extremely organised and energetic, confident and unflappable. You will be proactive and have great time management skills. You will love multi-tasking and be known for your positive attitude and willingness to help.
– Being the first point of contact for staff, clients and suppliers
– Booking couriers and receiving deliveries
– Boardroom diary management
– Organising all in-house catering
– Stocking three kitchens and bar
– Running errands as required
– Assisting PR teams when required
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite a must.
Staff benefits include:
· Anniversary Leave: One day of annual leave gifted each full year of employment (capped at 5 years)
· Annual ‘Away Day’ at 5 star venue
· Quarterly social events put on by the social committee
· Fully stocked bar
· Friday drinks at 4:30pm in the bar and one day per month at a pub
· ‘Worth Day’ – The anniversary of joining The Haus. Each ‘Worth Day’ staff have, they will receive a $1000 (taxed) bonus in their bank account
· Fully stocked kitchens
· $500 New business incentives
· $1000 new staff identification incentive
So, bring your amazing attitude, your energy and smile to our fun, creative, dynamic office where there is never a dull day! Enjoy the benefits of working in Paddington and with some of the nicest people in the business!
Please note that we are ideally looking for a long-term placement and that this position is not for aspiring PR consultants.
Can we please stress this is a JUNIOR role – a great first step into office admin.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com