Posted 9 Nov 2022
Closes 9 Dec 2022
Part-time 15 hours per week spread over 5 days
Remote, or Sydney, Australia
The Annex is a marketing services business working with talent, management and labels to deliver tailor-made marketing strategy and bespoke product launches and campaigns. We offer a wide range of services, which include DSP strategy, project management, international exploitation and creative direction. Our commitment is to optimise the effectiveness of your campaign within agreed budgets and on-time.
In 2021, The Annex won the 2021 TMN Tinnies for Music Marketing Business Of The Year and the team obtained certification for Mental Health First Aid.
The Annex have worked with a diverse client list including Passenger, Adam Lambert, Illy, Genesis Owusu, Violent Soho, Mia Rodriguez, Tasmin Keith, Maya Hawke, Teenage Dads, Royel Otis and Lime Cordiale alongside labels UNIFIED, Mom + Pop, City Pop, and TMRW Music, Sweat It Out and Central Station Records. We have run number 1 album campaigns for Illy, Sheppard, Violent Soho, Lime Cordiale and Top 10 Debuts for Adam Lambert, Bonobo, Mallrat, Passenger and Triple One.
The Office Administrator supports The Annex team in all facets of administration, including office management when necessary, creating documents, filing, product ingestion and social scheduling.
This role involves making sure the team and our clients feel secure in our handling of their assets and reporting. You will be integral in helping with the development and maintenance of systems, alongside assisting the team with organisation, alongside assisting with any required client needs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Provide ongoing administration support including creating sales notes for individual releases, booking team and client meetings
- Coordinate and drive information from the team to build the weekly mailer
- Utilizing The Annex’s workflow systems – Asana, Loomly and G Drive
- Provide ongoing reporting for The Annex
- Uploading videos to YouTube and also distributing broadcast partners such as MTV and Rage
- Provide support in following up on any outstanding assets
- Assist, when required, in setting up access to the artist socials for advertising purposes and social scheduling
Why work with us?
Guided by our deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, we lead a professional, innovative and motivated team to achieve those extraordinary results.
Our culture is collaborative, flexible, inclusive and diverse. We care deeply about our people, and the legacy we are creating for the next generation.
We believe in building a workplace that works for you. Some of the benefits that our people enjoy are:
- Additional Annual Leave. A total of 5 weeks.
- Flexible working from home arrangements and flexible work hours that work for you
- Paid Parental Leave. At least 2 weeks for birth, non-birthing and adoptive/foster parents to support the growth of your family
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing, all year round
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
The Annex would like to acknowledge the Wurundjeri, Gadigal & Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin & Eora nations, and recognise their continuing connection to the Country on which we work from and are present on. We also pay our respects to First Nations Elders past and present, and continue to embrace the learnings and culture First Nations people so generously share.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities.