Mid Weight Graphic Designer
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 2 May 2022
Closes 1 Jun 2022
RIISE is the preeminent lifestyle destination for a generation who choose – and remain loyal to – the brands that align with their values. We curate the brands and products creating a brighter tomorrow. We’re shifting the issue of climate change and conscious consumerism from niche to normal by empowering our audience to make better purchase decisions. Based in Australia, reaching the world.
RIISE is looking for a part-time (3 days per week) Mid Weight Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will be working closely with RIISE’s Art Director to bring new ideas to life, creating assets that demonstrate RIISE’s premium aesthetic. This role is for an outstanding candidate who is eager to excel and has an eye for detail. The right candidate for this opportunity will be a key player in our team who is constantly seeking growth.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the Art Director in the rollout of campaign assets across Social Media, eCommerce, EDM and Print Media
- The rollout of company documents
- Photoshopping campaign imagery
- Image sourcing for our editorial website
- General administration/ digital marketing assistance and adhoc jobs
- Assistance with eCommerce, campaign, and editorial Photoshoots
- Designing and producing additional marketing collateral graphics
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-years experience in graphic design
- Capabilities in working with Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Good attention to detail and possess a good sense of style that meets brand visual guidelines
- Strong file management, organisation, time management, and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and a genuine desire to help
- Proactive with own ideas
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding and comfortable with early-stage company environment
- Experience working in a digital-first environment
Like all talent that join our team, we not only support but also encourage growth and development of your extraordinary skills.
To apply, please send your CV and PORTFOLIO of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a great fit for this role, one of our team members will contact you to organize an interview.
- Contact Name: Elizabeth Roberts
- Contact Email: email@example.com