Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 23 Jul 2022
As an independent mid-size business, we are dedicated to making Bashful a positive, fun, and equal place for all staff to come to every day. We take the incentivizing and supporting of our staff very seriously and do so with a program that we call People First. It involves a whole suite of rewards and added benefits from free lunch and breakfast (when in the office) to additional days’ leave and extended parental leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be a part of the creative process and work on a great mix of clients from travel to retail to alcohol and fashion in a dynamic and agile working environment.
Reporting to our Head of Design, your key day-to-day duties will include:
- Design concepts, amends and finished art projects across multiple mediums and channels for both print and digital
- Producing finished art, including basic animation, for social including posts, carousels, and stories (mix of Jpg / GIFs and MP4s files)
- Producing finished art for digital banners (Jpg &, GIFs) and eDMs
- Producing finished artwork for print including Prints Ads, Catalogues, Lookbooks, POS, Window decals, Hoardings, and Instore digital screens
- Basic image retouching
Required skills and attributes:
- Proficient in design, typography, and layout
- A detail-oriented designer who loves to craft
- Experienced in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proven campaign rollout experience across a variety of channels
- Great time management
- Ability to follow & understand brand guidelines to ensure consistency of visual and brand content
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high output environment
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to work at Bashful and feel you may fit this brief, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that only successful candidates will be notified if proceeding through to the interview stage.