Mid - Senior Marketer / Growth Consultant
Posted 10 Jun 2022
Closes 10 Jul 2022
Ripe Co is a Marketing and Consultancy Agency, working to hero the growth and development of businesses. Based in South Yarra, our team works as an extension to our clientele, investing ourselves in allowing people to thrive.
About the role:
We are looking to expand our fast-growing, nimble team. Working across a plethora of clients, the ideal candidate will be a highly adaptable marketing guru with a can-do attitude. The role will entail aiding the team in managing, optimising and strategising across a portfolio of digital accounts.
Reporting to the team, your leading responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the marketing and brand strategy development, through to the execution of integrated campaigns, across traditional, digital, and social marketing channels
- Management of paid digital marketing campaigns across Facebook ads manager, Google ads, Google Analytics, Pinterest and EDM’s (Klaviyo).
- Back-end management of websites and executing related administrative tasks
- Creating and developing regular EDM communications for client customer databases
- Creation of copy and creative for use in digital campaigns
- Social media account management
- Reporting and related data collection
- Providing general support to the team as needed to ensure digital marketing strategy and KPIs are achieved across all clientele
- Degree qualified in Marketing/Business or related fields
- A high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Experience using Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ideas-driven, with an eagerness to pitch creative propositions for marketing activity
- Previous experience with Adobe CC is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with Facebook ads and Google Adwords is highly regarded
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment
- A commitment to you and your progression within the business
- Gain leading marketing experience and knowledge
- Opportunity to grow alongside a rapidly scaling start-up business
(Please note that only candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted).
- Contact Name: Chris Telley
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org