Media & Research Coordinator
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
Media & Research Coordinator
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable. Why not come along and be part of our story?
ARN’s Business Intelligence (BI) team is where research, data, insights and scenario planning happen. The team provides a single source of truth for the company, through the creation, collation, and communication of information about our audiences to the business and our clients.
About the role:
BI team takes research and insights to the next level, and you will be…
- Supporting a highly collaborative and resourceful team in taking research and insights to the next level in a fast-paced environment.
- While you will be involved in larger projects, our smaller but no less important tasks may also at times be in your capable hands.
- Organisation skills and a hands-on approach are paramount and no one day will be the same.
- Interest in the media landscape and a keen eye on emerging consumer trends.
- Experience using media analytics tools (e.g., Roy Morgan, Nielsen, Fusion, Adobe Analytics etc.) is a BONUS!
- Understanding of how research methodologies and data measurement are used by media companies.
- Strong numeric and verbal skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with high attention to detail and accuracy taking pride in timely delivery.
- A ‘can-do’ approach, be proactive and have a growth mindset for learning research and data analysis.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disability AccommodationFor individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Contact Name: People and Culture
- Contact Email: email@example.com