Posted 7 Mar 2023
Closes 6 Apr 2023
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Halliday Wine Companion team as Media Coordinator, based in Melbourne.
Halliday Wine Companion is a multi-platform media brand focused on wine reviews, travel, food, and related lifestyle themes. We work across print, digital, eDM, social media, events and offer various media and wine subscriptions.
As Media Coordinator you will be able to grow your knowledge of the media landscape; learn a variety subscription, billing, and revenue systems; be the key customer service liaison for our trade members; and collaborate with with various teams within the business.
To succeed in the role you will be a customer focused, hardworking and positive individual with attention to detail and a genuine interest in the wine industry. Reporting directly to the Tasting Manager, you will maintain exceptional customer service, with membership retention and growth as a key deliverable.
Key skills and experience:
– Customer service
– Aptitude for digital programs and products
– Experience with using Microsoft Office
– Maintain regular and timely renewal process and ensure new business proposals are executed effectively using all available tools
– Use of our CRM to maintain customer information and membership details
– Accurately communicate monthly billing and report income allocation
– Provide regular reporting of agreed KPIs to the commercial team to assist with performance review and development of channel strategies and targets
– Use of various systems such as Chargebee, Auth0, and salesforce to assist B2B channel management, membership POS and login details
– Regular maintenance of winery website profile information including imagery and bottle shots to ensure active memberships remain up to date
– In conjunction with the production coordinator, facilitate and activate promotional assets in line with membership
The position is full-time, based in Melbourne. To apply, or see the full job description, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardie Grant supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.