Marketing Project Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 30 Aug 2023
Closes 29 Sep 2023
Top Marketing + PR Agency, Original Spin, have a Graduate Position: Marketing + PR + Office Co-Ordinator now open. Join the team & work on an array of projects including exciting events such as Sydney Fringe Festival, Japanese Film Festival, Sydney Film Festival, Parkes Elvis Festival, Darwin Festival, Mardi Gras, and much more.
- Co-ordinate Projects, and marcomm’s campaigns for world-class events and projects. From Budgeting to Advertising to Press Management, to Events and Opening Nights. Learn it all.
- Never be bored! No day is the same. As you work across multiple projects, utilising varied disciplines from digital / marketing / event management, PR and more.
- Highly creative role, encompassing strategy through to tactical. Use your brain & ideas.
- Work with a wide variety of teams/ clients.
- Some travel and many cultural events to attend and play a part in.
- Learn valuable office management and team management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and prioritise important tasks.
- Sense of urgency. Tick off all those tasks with purpose & to deadline.
- High attention to detail. Ability to go from one task to the next and complete competently and professionally.
- Self-management within a team, be comfortable with a high level of autonomy.
- A ‘problem solving’ and pro-active approach; every problem has a solution and you can find it.
- A love for all things Creative – Web, Video, Stills, Copywriting, Storytelling.
- Ability to manage invoices, budget maintenance admin for campaigns.
- Ability & interest to pick up new tech and tools.
- University qualification. Or close to finished.
Given the nature of the industry – encompassing events, launches, festivals, filming/shooting etc -after hours and weekend work will be part of the gig from time to time.
You must be available to work FULL TIME and be Australian or hold a valid visa.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter addressing the above requirements, attaching your resume to amber@originalspin dot com dot au. Visit originalspin.com.au for information on the agency.
NB: Resumes without cover letters addressing the key requirements will not be considered.