Marketing Manager - Night Noodle Markets
Posted 25 Jul 2022
Closes 24 Aug 2022
Your New Opportunity at Nine.
At Nine Food Events we create unforgettable experiences that leave lasting memories. We produce some of Australia’s most loved, premium food festivals including the Night Noodle Markets. With over 1 million attendees each year, each event is about delighting, inspiring and transporting our audiences out of their everyday lives.
The Marketing Manager – Night Noodle Markets will lead the implementation of the 12-month promotional campaign for The Night Noodle Markets, including but not limited to – managing strategic media partnerships, implementing the advertising strategy within the Nine network and externally, social media strategy, regular EDM communications, PR & digital agency management with regular marketing campaign reporting for key stakeholders.
This role will be based predominantly at Nine’s Head Office in North Sydney, with flexible working arrangements available. Some interstate travel will be required for this role.
Day to day you will:
- Oversee the Marketing & PR campaigns for all Night Noodle Markets events, with hands on experience executing the marketing plan together with the Marketing Executive
- Implement tactics to drive significant audience acquisition as well as audience retention, across social media and the eDM platforms
- Build strong working relationships with all internal departments – operations, event managers, sponsorship, subscriptions, editorial and advertising
- Develop briefs for Agency partners (PR & Digital), ensuring that all responses are delivered on strategy, on time and on budget
- Develop strategies to drive sustainable audience growth
- Track & report on effectiveness of campaigns for partners, ensuring existing commercial partnerships are retained YoY
- Build brand equity for the Events, to attract new commercial partners
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
In order to succeed you will ideally have:
- Events experience in a mid-senior level marketing role
- Direct media buying experience
- Experience creating brand plans / marcomms plans
- Team management – supporting and nurturing direct report as well as working collaboratively with peers
- Ample WordPress experience
- Google Suite experience
- Meta advertising / business manager experience – ability to run reports and view different ad sets
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Humanitix platform
- Competent understanding of best practice SEO
- Competent experience with creating and optimising social content, scheduling & reporting via Creator Studio
- Proven project management skills, from inception to completion
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility – this role will require some after-hours work including evenings, weekends and interstate work when events are live.
Life at Nine:
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. Importantly, you’ll receive the following:
- Competitive base salary and market leading Incentive Scheme that rewards and recognises performance & success!
- Career development and quality training – tailored to your needs.
- Every day is flexible – we believe in the future of work where our work is led by task and purpose.
- Complimentary subscriptions to all our platforms including Sydney Morning Herald, AFR, The Age, Brisbane Times and WA today.
- Brand new offices in the heart of North Sydney – within our building are our news and filming studios where all the action happens plus Harbour views!
- 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave.
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you’ll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes