Posted 24 Nov 2022
Closes 24 Dec 2022
Do you like to engage with people every day? Are you passionate about marketing? Can you jump in with both feet into the digital world of Weddings, Events and Fashion? Are you wanting to dive into one of the biggest wedding platforms in the world? Then this internship is for you!
As an intern within our Marketing team, you’ll be empowered to experiment with a variety of approaches to digital and social media, and content creation. You’ll collaborate with other fun and passionate team members from design, development, marketing, sales and data teams to ensure that the messages & creatives we push out are consistent and add value in the customer experience.You will gain the experience needed in the industry to be agile, hardworking, creative and work autonomously!
Wedded Wonderland internships are for a 3-month period with the opportunity for part-time or full-time employment afterward.
You should be a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic person who is an active Internet user and uses social networks on a regular basis. Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented too!
Does the following describe you?
- Dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic person who is an active Internet user and uses social networks on a regular basis.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented team player.
- A quick thinker and problem solver.
- Intrigued by marketing backed up by data & results
- Lives, eats, and breathes current events and pop culture
- Interested in Marketing, Social Media, PR or Influencer Marketing.
- You will be currently enrolled or recently completed a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program, preferably in marketing, journalism, communication, media/creative writing or similar.
Ideally, you have experience with:
- Navigating relevant social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Tik Tok, Snapchat, or LinkedIn platforms.
- Creating, editing, and writing social media content for the above platforms.
- Creating and editing engaging visual content for the above platforms. (Proficiency using Adobe, Canva or similar is ideal)
- Multitasking and working toward deadlines & goals.
Along with your resume, send us multiple content and/or social media examples you are proud of!
- Contact Name: Wendy El-Khoury
- Contact Email: email@example.com