Marketing & Growth Intern
Posted 4 Nov 2022
Closes 4 Dec 2022
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness. Backed by the founders of Tinder, we’ve built an end-to-end, entirely digital healthcare platform that delivers healthcare products and services directly to consumers.
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern to join the team 3-days a week for a 3-month period, with an opportunity to extend into employment for the right candidate.
What you’ll do
- Copywriting: Sharpen your writing skills by assisting our copywriter on content writing tasks
- Content marketing: Learn how distribute SEO and PR content through agencies and digital platforms
- Media: Report on media channel activity and learn how to analyse the results to make changes
- Competitor analysis: Understand monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within the industry
This is a great opportunity for a digitally savvy individual who wants to be part of a growing start-up. The ideal candidate will be either a recent graduate or currently studying marketing, and looking for real world experience.
What’s on offer
- Casual Friday every day
- A vibrant and fun office in Surry Hills
- Free online doctor consults, anytime, from any device
Ps. We love a good cover letter. Please submit yours along with a current CV and one of our team members will get back to you.
- Contact Name: Zaklina Todorovic
- Contact Email: email@example.com