Marketing & Entertainment Co-ordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
MDS Group has a truly unique Marketing & Entertainment Co-ordinator role that has become available working across our portfolio of restaurants, bars and nightclubs in Sydney.
Title: Marketing & Entertainment Co-Ordinator
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Potts Point.
Employment Status: Full Time
Sydney’s fast emerging hospitality group is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and forward-thinking Marketing and Entertainment Co-Ordinator.
Our ‘Marketing & Entertainment’ Co-ordinator’ is responsible for driving our in-house Marketing & Events campaigns (typically food, beverage and live entertainment driven), as well as taking responsibility for the marketing and assisting with bookings & venue hires. Reporting directly to the group marketing manager, this role will see you have a key voice in the organisation day-to-day, and the autonomy to execute your creative ideas quickly and see results.
You will have a focus on developing fun & vibrant campaigns, and the hunger to create and execute forward-thinking concepts in the food, beverage and late-night live entertainment space.
Preferably bringing experience & understanding of a hospitality venue environment, our ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years relatable marketing experience as well as a genuine passion for our well-established brands.
- Marketing, PR & Events, working closely with our group marketing manager, rolling out our busy marketing campaigns including new concepts, listings, complete website-management & digital/social media.
- With minimal hierarchy involved in decision-making, this is a unique opportunity to see your marketing & event ideas be heard & come to life quickly within a creative and dynamic environment.
- Event co-ordination. Help ensure our events are well-organised and executed to the highest standards in partnership with our venue team and be the first contact for corporate events enquiries through social channels.
- Responsibility for management and performance-tracking / performance improvement of corporate bookings, venue-hires communication in collaboration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven background in marketing & events and an interest in applying your ideas to the hospitality & music industry.
- Digital marketing savvy with a proven, relatable track record
- Excellence in customer service, preferably within a hospitality environment
- Admin & performance-reporting
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills and keen attention to detail – copywriting experience and/or working with a ‘brand voice’ preferred.
- Exposure to PR campaigns and working with the media preferred
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasker capable of working independently to towards goal targets
- Basic graphic design skills preferred, eg for application in social media
If you are the go-getter we are looking, for please email us now!
Read Before Apply
What’s your expected annual base salary?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Contact Name: Phillip Burriel
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org