Marketing Creative Assistant
Posted 4 Aug 2022
Closes 3 Sep 2022
We are looking for a creative unicorn to assist in developing and growing The Gospel brand and help in our quest to become the most loved and well-known Australian whiskey.
The Gospel is a start-up rye whiskey brand experiencing substantial growth and for that reason are looking to hire our next team member. Help us spread the good word through consumer engagement initiatives that will further build our brand awareness and convert the curious to the committed.
As a junior who lives and breathes creativity and culture with a passion for social media, you may already have some industry experience under your belt or might just be starting out. What is important to us is your vision and ability to be creative.
Some of the required activities will include:
- Using your creative skills to produce regular visual content for social platforms (including stories, reels and digital ads)
- Execution of the social media strategy and managing a content calendar
- Community management including leading the conversations with our consumers in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in creating, setting up and managing social paid ad campaigns in Ad Manager (not necessary but would be looked upon favourably)
- Telling stories through the written word (not necessary but would also be looked upon favourably)
The perfect person will have the following:
- Digital savvy with strong visual creative talent and highly skilled in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Native skills in all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat etc) with an understanding of how consumers currently interact with brands online (and how they want to)
- A good storyteller with strong communication and an ability to understand and implement brand tone of voice
- Highly organised with next level attention to detail
- A self-starter that is resilient and passionate, with a constant enthusiasm to learn and discover
- A desire to remain with the company as we grow with an open mind to future opportunities
- Be nice. Be genuine. Be Positive.
What we offer:
- An outstanding opportunity to join a growing business
- Ability to influence and shape the future of the brand
- Great salary package – $65-75k depending on your experience
- Flexible work location and time – we are about output, not input