Marketing Coordinator & Digital Driver
Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan
Posted 2 Nov 2022
Closes 2 Dec 2022
Motorline BMW/MINI Garage is a family owned and operated business located in Daisy Hill, 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD servicing customers from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on providing a luxury experience at every touch point, from online, EDM, events to in-dealership experiences; consistently delivering authentic, value-add interactions with both our new and long-standing customers.
We are growing and looking for a qualified Marketing Coordinator who can demonstrate previous experience delivering non-digital/traditional marketing and events while also displaying a strong focus, passion and skill for Digital Marketing.
A keen eye for detail, the utmost professionalism, impeccable personal presentation with unique, fun messaging and a genuine passion in the luxury goods industry is what we seek in our next valued BMW Family Member.
Your duties and responsibilities would include some of this, with the exposure to unique experiences and the potential for continuous development and career opportunities:
– Manage multiple Brand/location profiles including curated content creation (post/stories/reels on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok) adhering to Corporate Identity (CI) guidelines.
– Website management
– Direct Message and Commentary management (best practice scripts and distribution of enquiries)
– Off Page SEO i.e. Google My Business, Bing Places etc
– Off Page Review management i.e. Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews.
– Back link establishment and management
– Google Alert management for Group
– Digital Daily Scorecard construction and management
– Digital footprint tracking and reporting
– Google Analytics reporting construction and management
– Alice (website dashboard) reporting
– Video editing
– Paid digital media & advertising campaign management and optimization (SEM, Programmatic, Social etc)
– External marketing comms and eDM curation and management (Customer messaging, Dealership and Department eNews)
– RMSP campaign management
– Group email signature management
– Event social posting and interactive photography (for live posting)
– Desired software experience (but not essential) – Google Suite (inc. Slides, Sheets, Docs), Microsoft Suite (inc. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Dynamics), Canva, Meta Business Suite, Adobe, CRM system knowledge.
If all these are ticking your boxes, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Contact Name: Tammy Payne
- Contact Email: email@example.com