Personal Assistant to the Director
Posted 12 Jan 2023
Closes 11 Feb 2023
Do you live, love and breathe all things food, drinks, events, art and culture?
Come and join our team at Hidden City Secrets!
Hidden City Secrets is the leading event aggregator and the #1 Google ranked function website in Australia.
Hidden City Secrets is a national website that provides Melbournians, Sydneysiders, Queenslanders, Adelaidians and Perth-Peeps with a top-rate website to search, enquire and book venues.
People use our website to find anything from social drinks, dinner with friends and family to dream function venues for their next birthday, anniversary, corporate and heaps more.
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a pro-active, enthusiastic Personal Assistant to our Director.
The Part-Time PA role includes, but is not limited to…
- Appointment setting for the Director
- General other marketing, content & admin tasks to promote the business
- Assisting with onboarding new venue clients
- CRM management
- Collaboration with our content team
- Assisting with website and social media creation, maintenance and coordination
- Ideating and creating on-brand, on-trend and engaging media content that appeals to our target audience; including EDMs and social media posts
Location and Part-Time
Situated at our St. Kilda office, this role is
- Permanent Part-Time, 2 days a week
- 9:30am – 4:30pm.
Who Can Apply?
If you’re a current or recently graduated uni student looking for a part time job this is the role for you. No experience required, just a positive, can-do attitude!
We are also open to more experienced applicants too. This includes if you’re studying or have experience in Marketing, Communications and PR/Journalism.
Please submit a Cover Letter (No more than 1 page) noting your reasons for part-time work and your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The HCS Team