Posted 21 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
Are you a passionate and organised multi-tasking wizard looking to join a dynamic small business? You could be just what we’re looking for.
We are on the hunt for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team to assist with the management and organisation of projects with many of our key property clients.
Based in Cremorne, Nose to Tail is a full-service creative studio specialising in brand, marketing and advertising in the property sector. We’re a fast-paced, hardworking and fun-loving team that love good coffee and hot chips.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator
• Campaign coordination assistance, including the planning, development and production of campaign collateral, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness
• Client feedback management, preparing follow-up briefs for the internal team; as well as proofing feedback ensuring all changes are made
• Maintain client WIP report clearly sharing the status of each campaign
• Plan and manage media booking and artwork deadlines
• Maintain relationships with external suppliers ensuring high-quality and timely production of campaign material
Desired Skills and Experience
• Great communication skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Proven client relationship skills, with 2+ years in a similar role
• Hungry, passionate and curious
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail and ability to proof work to the highest standards
• Understanding of the property sector preferred but not mandatory
Sounds like you? We’d love you to apply.
All applications should include an overview of your relevant experience, outlining why you would make you a great fit for this role. Suitable candidates will be invited for interview.