Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
Own Your Future at Flippa
We are the #1 marketplace to buy and sell online business and following our Series A capital raise, we are expanding to help more small business owners find their pathway to exit. Our team is growing fast and we are looking for the very best to join Flippa across the globe.
Flippa’s mission is to give every business owner a pathway to exit. Flippa’s platform powers the trading of digital assets and online businesses; we invented the space and we are the market leaders. Our unique peer-to-peer marketplace brings together entrepreneurs, owners, investors and operators to trade sites, stores, apps and online businesses. We represent the new real estate – it’s digital real estate – and this is your opportunity to be a part of a major shift in society, one where digital business ownership is the new currency and a new asset class. ‘
As the Email Marketing Coordinator at Flippa, you’ll get to –
- Learn the marketing craft and learn on the job working for a fast growing marketplace business.
- Own our email marketing
- Grow our email subscribers
- Increase email engagement
- Manage our email segmentation
- Assist with Flippa owned events and marketing collateral
This role is fast paced and has a number of key responsibilities including:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly emails to distribute to Flippa’s customers, this is critical to the role.
- Assess and select the best businesses to include in emails.
- Create and implement email testing strategies aimed at increasing open rates and click through rates. Continually testing, learning and optimizing.
- Manage and execute campaign-specific email sequences in conjunction with the wider marketing and sales teams.
- Monitor and track all email campaigns and report on open rates, engagement, subscription rates, and segmentation.
What you bring to the table –
- This role will suit a recent marketing graduate or someone with up to 2 years in marketing.
- Experience with email marketing and campaign execution would be advantageous but is not required.
- A level of comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- A can-do-attitude and passion for the marketing craft.
- Proven experience or comfort juggling multiple projects effectively.
- Experience in Hubspot or someone who is tech savvy and can pick up new systems quickly
- A love of analytics and data dissection aimed at driving user engagement and conversions.
- Previous experience in marketplace environments, fast growth tech businesses and / or digital real estate will be considered an advantage.
These are the people we love at Flippa – do you fit?
- You possess a Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset and demonstrate this in everything you do
- You are solutions orientated
- You love working in a fast paced ambitious environment.
- You are results driven
- You have a positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- You have loads of initiative
- You are happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic and ability to collaborate across teams. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- You love helping small business owners achieve
- You want to have some fun
Pay & Benefits
Flippa is a creative, solution orientated culture of smart and nice people (simple but very true) – you’ll be working with passionate colleagues, tackling challenging problems, and enjoy a competitive remuneration. We also offer a huge suite of perks and benefits such as our converted daily snack perk, Flippa days and loads of social team meals and events. We also offer generous paid time off allocations (annual leave, study, volunteering, birthday, parental and preventative health), a new office in Cremorne, and considerable budgets to spend on wellness and personal growth.
- Contact Name: Beck Pritchard
- Contact Email: email@example.com