Marketing & Content Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Sep 2023
Closes 29 Sep 2023
- A great opportunity for someone interested in learning and growing in the music industry
- A busy and exciting role with both creative and administrative responsibilities
- Seeking a true all-rounder with skills from copywriting to graphic design through to basic data analytics
- Work with an incredibly exciting roster of artists, events, major music brands and more with a strong focus on electronic music.
Are you a music lover looking to apply your exceptional administration and creative marketing skills in the music industry? We want to hear from you! We are seeking a Marketing & Content Coordinator to join our team at TMRW Music.
TMRW Music is Australia’s leading home of electronic music. We are an incredibly successful independent music company who represent some of the most exciting artists, labels and event brands including FISHER, Hot Dub Time Machine, PNAU, Ministry of Sound Events, KLP, Eighty-Six, SEADECK and so much more. Across our various social channels and digital platforms we have built audiences of millions of music lovers who we connect with digitally via YouTube, Tiktok, and other social platforms – as well as IRL through our extensive touring footprint across Australia.
We are experiencing an immense period of growth across all areas of our business and our busy 10-person marketing team are looking for a new addition to be part of our ongoing successes in events, content and releases.
About the role:
Supporting our management team, the Marketing & Content Coordinator will be the administrative backbone to our wider marketing team as well as being tasked with high level creative ownership of content across our various digital platforms.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Scheduling content to support all marketing activity via website CMS, Social platforms etc.
- Writing copy, copy checking, editing content (design & video editing)
- Assist marketing managers across recordings and events
- Daily reporting on digital results across recordings and event activity & basic analytics, interpreting data into actionable insights
- Asset coordination for releases, artists, events and tours
- Community management across social media and YouTube channels
- Qualifications: Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Digital Media or equivalent work experience. Media production qualifications will be highly regarded
- Work History: At least 2 years work experience gained in a professional environment
- Attention to detail: Immaculate, eagle-eyed and a super sleuth. We need someone who can catch the smallest of details and is sharp as a tack.
- Left brain, right brain. You’re able to think big, crack big conceptual brand expressions across all digital and traditional mediums, but also have a pixel-perfect eye for detail.
- Social media-savvy – you know it’s GIF not JIF and you are an active member of social communities able to identify trends – you’ve made a fair few TikToks and Reels in your own time or for other brands.
- Collaborating: essential! Work collaboratively within a multi-function team environment across multiple departments.
- A visual thinker: Someone who is able to present information in an engaging way.
- A brand guardian: You can interpret a brand guideline and adapt your tone of voice seamlessly across multiple accounts. You’ve got a keen eye for brand and can figure out what kind of trends best aligns with campaign goals.
Bonus if you have…
- A portfolio to share with us – including written & visual content
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- Experience with social media analytics
- Experience with email marketing tools
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter, resume and five examples of an artist who has a great social media presence and why to email@example.com. Our appreciation and thanks go to everyone who decides to apply for this role; however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.
- Contact Name: Billie
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org