Marketing Communications Coordinator
Sydney - Western Suburbs
Posted 21 Jul 2022
Closes 20 Aug 2022
We’re looking for a highly motivated and individual who is ready to take the next step in their Marketing & Communications career.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications & Advertising Manager, the Marketing Communications Executive is responsible for establishing and communicating a consistent, purposeful positioning of Legrand in line with the marketing and communications plan.
End to end project management of campaigns and promotions
- Manage marketing support inbox requests from internal and external stakeholders along with National Sales Team requests
- Provide briefs and direction for the development of creative concepts across trade and retail channels.
- Content creation: social media, blogs, case studies, script writing, website and brochure copy.
- Organise and attend trade shows, from concept to design, through to implementation
- Develop Point of Sale displays, merchandising, promotions, brochures, catalogues and other printed collateral as required.
- Coordinate advertising, ensuring artwork and product submissions meet deadlines and adhere to brand guidelines and overall messaging of advertising campaigns
- Assist with the management of PR Agency
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate well developed written and verbal communication skills.
You will also have:
- Marketing Degree or Equivalent tertiary education
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in communications or marketing role
- Valid Australian drivers license to attend offsite meetings as required
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Experience in project management preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Digital marketing experience highly advantageous