Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Posted 22 Jun 2022
Closes 22 Jul 2022
About THE COMPANY
PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and our Heritage Brands. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About THE ROLE
Assist with daily marketing and campaign management across the brand portfolio of Nike Underwear, Van Heusen and Nancy Ganz activities including the creation and monitoring of go-to–market campaigns and local brand communication strategies.
Reporting to the Heritage Marketing Manager you will execute the Marketing team administration support including team meetings, cross brand invoicing, maintenance of channel planners, and Media and competitor monitoring. Based at our Head Office in Banksmeadow 2019, this is a full-time hybrid role working from home and in the office weekly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in all appropriate Brand strategy meetings including but not limited to Media, Creative strategy, and content.
- Assist with the execution and maintenance of marketing plans, brand guidelines, marketing activities and implementation across all channels, Wholesale, Retail and eCommerce, including third party.
- Assist with agency liaison and campaign administration including reporting
- Assist with Content and Campaign creation and implementation including the creation and maintenance of the seasonal go-to-market documents
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting on all earned media for print, broadcast, online and social media.
- Maintain day to day contact with team, PR agencies, showroom and reporting contacts, ensuring timely reporting
- Manage cross marketing functional budgets and cost control for subscriptions and renewals, stationary, couriers.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary education in Marketing is essential
- Advanced Word, intermediate Excel, and intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Positive, outgoing customer centric and approachable style.
- Excellent communication
- Interest in social media and influencers
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and working in a fast-paced retail/apparel background desirable
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.