Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Nov 2022
Closes 14 Dec 2022
Walker Books Australia is an award-winning publishing house. For nearly thirty years, we have published outstanding children’s books for readers of all ages.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing Marketing and Publicity team.
In this multi-faceted role, you will:
- Create and track schedules for yourself and the team, keeping records and minutes of campaigns and interdepartmental requirements.
- Source quotes and research suppliers for marketing collateral.
- Write copy and brief design, particularly for printed and digital trade/B2B materials.
- And perform a broad range of other administrative and marketing tasks
- Be a deadline focused, team-player who can juggle tasks
- Enjoy working hands-on in a small team
- Feel satisfaction assisting with the smooth running of the department as well as in your own tasks.
- Have demonstrated excellent written communication skills.
You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in a marketing role or in bookselling/ publishing. Some experience with In-design would also be of benefit.
This is a full-time role on a one-year contract. The role is based in the Sydney office and we offer flexible working hours and work from home options.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience.
We’re a creative work culture that closely matches the diversity of our readership. We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. We are proud of our reputation, values and culture and we are dedicated to continually improving, namely in the area of diversity and inclusion, in both the books and creators that we publish and our internal processes.
Applications close 28th November 2022
Strictly no agencies please