Marketing Assistant and Digital Designer
Posted 23 Sep 2022
Closes 23 Oct 2022
Are you a designer with a passion for environmental conservation and art? We’re looking for a talented creative communicator and digital graphic designer to join our art school and environmental education centre in Canberra ACT.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management and design of our social media content, brand collateral and print products. This role will be working closely with a small team, reporting to our Founding Director.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be involved in the design process from conceptualisation to delivery
- Create and manage content on our Social media platforms
- Create digital designs for advertising
- Occasional website management and updates
- Oversee the collateral design process to ensure deadlines are met
- Planning digital email campaigns to build our online community
- Design and development of print products, eg. calendar, greetings cards
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Prior education and qualifications in design, marketing or communication is preferable but not required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within Adobe CC suite, including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator,
- Experience in Canva
- Intermediate Copywriting skills
- Experience in Shopify
- Experience in EDM Creation eg. Mailchimp
- Intermediate skills in Google programs, Google Drive, sheets etc.
- Basic Knowledge with Facebook Shop and Advertising.
- An understanding of the social media landscape
- Contact Name: Julia Landford
- Contact Email: email@example.com